With many useful features, MYCOURTS® makes it easy for members to reserve courts and arrange games with other members, and makes it easy for Committee Members ("system administrators") to manage court bookings for club sessions, members and subscriptions, internal box leagues, payments for court booking fees.
As a result, the entire club benefits from improved court usage!
features for Members
- 24/7 online court reservations from any computer or mobile phone (fully compatible with all smartphone browsers - iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, etc).
- On-site touch screen "kiosk" system (replaces paper booking sheets and provides additional features).
- Instant email confirmations (bookings, cancellations).
- Secure access for members only.
- For clubs with court-booking fees, each member gets a full account history showing credits (account top-ups) and debits (booking fees, late-cancellation and "no-show" fees). Members are given various payment options to top-up their accounts, including online payments.
- Members' Directory with member profile pages.
- Cancelled court alerts - choose to be notified when specific days and times become available (in cases when the courts were already fully booked).
- Internal "box" leagues - see who you're playing, check current results, and submit scores online!
- Tournaments - registration, pay registration fee with booking system credit, see who you're playing on the tournament bracket, check "play by" dates, submit your match result and update the tournament bracket.
- Ladder Competitions -- members can challenge other ladder players and submit match results online to update the ladders.
- News & Events web pages with downloads.
- Email settings - members can opt-in and opt-out of receiving email confirmations of their court bookings, cancellations, news & event messages, and cancelled court alerts.
- Privacy settings - choose which contact details to show or not show to other members.
- Opt-in and opt-out from notifications and email broadcasts.
- Forgotten Password sends login details and instructions to member's registered email address.
Features for System Administrators / Committee members
- Separate Control Panel for System Administrators
- Team & Event bookings (team matches, club sessions, tournaments, etc)
- Repeat Bookings - reserve courts for several months at a time for regularly re-occuring events such as Club Nights (scheduling tool prevents conflicts).
- Course Bookings - useful for tennis clubs needing to schedule tennis camps.
- Member Administration - manage subscriptions and renewals, new members, lapsed members, etc.
- Send login details and instructions to new (or existing) members with "pre-composed" message in just one click!
- Extra facilities for clubs with reception desks to take bookings by phone, and to check-in members as they arrive.
- Control Panel facilities to credit member accounts.
- Sales reports (booking fees, cancellation fees, no-shows, member top-ups, etc).
- Email Broadcasting (with attachments) to members - keep them informed!
- Publish News & Events with downloadable files (team fixtures and results, subscription renewal forms, tournament entry forms, etc).
- Email list management with "bounce back" reporting - keeps your email list up-to-date!
- Internal "box" league management system - with print-friendly pages!
- Tournaments - set-up tournaments to show on the website for members, edit tournament rules, scoring, schedule and set-up tournament bracket with seeds/handicaps. Print bracket to print friendly page for posting on-site at the club.
- Ladder Competitions - set-up the ladder and select parameters to set the competition rules.
- Booking statistics and court-usage reports.
- Download all system data as Excel-compatible files.
- Website publishing tool (Content Management System)
Set-up / Configuration Options
- The overall booking system will be fully customised to your most exact requirements! You can keep and implement all your clubs existing court booking rules and policies.
- Choose any schedule of court times.
- You can have all sorts of variations of booking fees, eg. peak and off-peak rates, junior discounts, etc.
- We can implement any of your club's existing booking rules, such as "members can book courts 14 days prior", or "maximum 4 bookings per member per calendar week", or "off-peak membership subscriptions are restricted to booking courts M-F from 9am to 4pm", etc.
- A variety of solutions for the payment of booking fees, including FREE Integration with online payment gateways (SagePay & PayPal). Please phone to discuss the various options.
- Systematic implementation of any club rules and policies (booking rules, court booking fees, cancellations & refunds, late-cancellation fees, no-show fees): reduce late-cancellation and no-shows and improve court usage!
- Sales Report (top-ups, bookings, late-cancellations, no-shows).
- Booking statistics and Court Usage Reports.
- Download all data as Excel spreadsheet
- "Contact Us" page with Google Map and enquiry form for potential new members.
- Fully customisable branding, integrates seamlessly with your existing website
- Secure and compliant with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) guidance for the handling of private data (Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations) and with UK Data Protection Act 1998.
- Banner Advertising - You sell the advertising space to your key sponsors, we put the banner on the booking system website, your club earns revenue.
- No unwanted "third-party" advertisers.
- Training, unlimited telephone and email support.
- Upgrades & system improvements automatically installed.
- AFFORDABLE, low monthly price, unlimited usage for all users.
All features are included and can be customised as per your requirements.
There are many other features, it's not possible to list and describe them all, but you can be assured we are constantly improving the system for the 91 clubs and 74,854 members using MYCOURTS day and night throughout the year!
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Automatic court light controls
- Activity scheduling and bookings for group sessions such as aerobics, etc
- (not included with standard pricing)
100% Proven Reliability
- 1st system established in 2003
- With 91 clubs, 74,854 members and 699 system administrators (committee members) using MYCOURTS in the UK and Ireland, we are leading the market with a well-established track record and proven reliability.
- As of now (live statistics), MYCOURTS has taken 4,166,878 bookings from members, 2,572,929 bookings for teams and events, and managed £2,188,383 in court-booking fees plus another £166,111 in late-cancellation fees and no-show penalties!
- We are constantly improving our system and service.
- References available upon request.
As you can imagine, all these features will improve your club's court usage and bar revenues!
For more information or for a demonstration please call +44 (0)1892 530 100, or contact us.
How this court booking system works